Notebook Paper Waterslide Decal sheet and matching clay cutters. Simply press onto your polymer clay and wet with water and slide paper backing off. Do not bake clay with white backing paper. Images transfer with vibrant crisp colors in seconds!
Pieces shown are after baking to show color end results.
Each sheet makes: 6 pairs of dangle earrings (1 inch top to bottom) & 6 pairs of studs (0.55 in top to bottom).
How To Use:
- Place your clay on the tile you plan to bake your pieces on.
- Use roller to ensure clay surface is as flat and smooth as possible.
- Wet decals. Wait about 20 seconds until you see the decal paper absorbs water becomes transparent.
- Starting on the left side of your decal use your hand to apply slight pressure swiping the white decal paper to the right. The swiping motion will remove any air bubbles that are trapped under your decal.
- Cut clay as normal. Do not move clay after cutting as this may cause wrinkles in your image.
- Bake as normal
- If there are no air bubbles no top coat is needed.
Do not bake with transfer sheet on clay remove prior to baking.
1 Medium slab sheet