Snowman Bead Roller clay tool. Bead Rollers are helpful with making uniform shapes that are consistent in shape, length, and width.
Skill level 1-3: 1
Measurements: 0.75inch, 1.25 inches
For best results:
Cut clay on a shiny flat surface such as glass or tile.
- For soft sticky use a paint brush to dust the roller with cornstarch prior to use.
- If you bead Is oval shaped you are using too much clay
- Shape clay into a slight pill shape and gently begin to slide the bead roller plates back and forth.
- When there is no more resistance felt your bead is formed.
- Bake bead in standing upright position on a shiny tile, or on its side in an oven safe bowl filled with an inch of cornstarch.
- Drill hole on snowman’s top-hat, dip eye pin into crazy glue, insert an eye pin into hole.
Top lip for easy gripping and added support
Made with food safe PLA
Not dishwasher safe. Wash with warm soapy water and air dry.